24/7 Nurse Call Line
Peace of Mind When You Need it Right AwayYou can contact a nurse by phone anytime – 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our specially trained registered nurses can provide support and education for members with chronic or complex health conditions or answers to more general health questions.
- Decision making support and education when you need it most
- Triage to appropriate level of care
- Information regarding diagnoses, medications, and treatment options
- Assistance with finding providers
- Nutritional information
- Referrals, as appropriate, into the Member Care Management program for enhanced care management
Ask a Nurse Today!Call 1-800-348-9786 (TDD/TTY 1-800-662-1220).
The 24/7 Nurse Call Line is a service provided to our members to support their relationship with their health care providers. The information provided is intended to help educate members, not to replace the advice of a medical professional. If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as sharp pains, fever, loss of bodily function control, vomiting or any other immediate medical concern, dial 911 or contact a physician directly.
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is an HMO plan and PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Excellus BlueCross BlueShield depends on contract renewal. Submit a complaint about your Medicare plan at www.Medicare.gov or learn about filing a complaint by contacting the Medicare Ombudsman. Y0028_7465_C.
This page last updated 10-01-2020.