MTM Personalized Consultation
The MTM Personalized Consultation provides an opportunity for you to discuss your medications with a certified pharmacist. Our pharmacists are specially trained to help you understand the effects of your medications and how those medications may interact with the other prescription or non-prescription medications, supplements, and vitamins you are taking.
- Consultations take place over the phone.
- The pharmacist will review your medications, look for ways to increase the effectiveness of each drug you are taking, and look for cost-saving opportunities.
- The pharmacist will also answer your questions and address concerns you may have about your medications or your over-the-counter drugs, vitamins, and supplements.
- Eligible members will receive an invitation for a consultation and informational packet with all the materials you will need to schedule a consultation.
- Your consultation starts with the Personal Medication ListOpen a PDF which can help you keep track of your prescription medications and over-the-counter medications.
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is an HMO plan and PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Excellus BlueCross BlueShield depends on contract renewal. Submit a complaint about your Medicare plan at www.Medicare.gov or learn about filing a complaint by contacting the Medicare Ombudsman. Y0028_8094_C.
This page last updated 10-01-2021.