Page Title, Social Icons for page template
Community Conversations on Compassionate Care
GLO-MBR-MDM Community Conversations on Compassionate Care (CCCC) Program
CCCC is an award-winning program that combines storytelling with "Five Easy Steps" to promote conversations that help you complete your Health Care Proxy and Living Will.
- Learn about Advance Directives
- Remove Barriers
- Motivate Yourself
- Complete Your Health Care Proxy and Living Will
- Have conversations with Your Family and Health Care Provider
- Choose the Right Health Care Agent
- Discuss Your Values, Beliefs and What is Important to You
- Understand Life-Sustaining Treatment
- Share Copies of Your Completed Advance Directives
- Review and Update
The Advance Care Planning Booklet is an easy-to-use manual that will guide you through the Advance Care Planning process using the Five Easy Steps. The booklet provides a Health Care Proxy and Living Will form as well as the information necessary to ensure that your wishes will be carried out based on your previously discussed values and beliefs.
Visit the Compassion and Support Video Library to view an array of videos illustrating stories from real patients and families that explain the benefits of the Advance Care Planning process using Five Easy Steps.
GLO-EXC-MBR-MDM-INP-Advance Care Planning Links content
- Advance Care Planning Booklet (Includes NYS Health Care Proxy and Living Will) available in EnglishOpen a PDF or SpanishOpen a PDF
- NYS Health Care Proxy and Living Will
- Other State-specific Advance Directive Forms
- Community Conversations on Compassionate Care (CCCC) Video: Five Easy Steps
- Medical Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST)
- MOLST Video: "Writing Your Final Chapter: Know your Choices…Share Your Wishes"
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) vs. Do Not Resuscitate (DNR)
- Feeding Tubes
- Pain Management
- Palliative Care
- Compassion And Support Video Library
- CompassionAndSupport.org in Spanish
- Resource Directory
- Educational Community Events
Excellus BlueCross BlueShield contracts with the Federal Government and is an HMO plan and PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Excellus BlueCross BlueShield depends on contract renewal. Submit a complaint about your Medicare plan at www.Medicare.gov or learn about filing a complaint by contacting the Medicare Ombudsman. Y0028_5994_C.
This page last updated 10-01-2019.